Lyon's Wedding on July 18

Hi All;

Well, what has happen to summer. It has just flown by but can't complain, it was an awesome busy summer. Only did one wedding this summer which is just fine with me, it is alot of work but maybe next year there will be a few more. Although, wedding are alot of work it is also a great experience.

I have known the bride since high school, and just resently met her new husband and I think they make a good pair. I wish them all the love and happiness and many wonderful years together.

My Barb and I, also make the album pages for a 12x12 album. She does the designing and does an awesome job. The link to her photos are at the bottom of the page.
Barb is currently busily working at the wedding video .. is does a great job on the video. I wish I had the patience for that.
We are planning on taking the album and video to Michelle and James at the end of August. I am looking forward to seeing their reactions.
Take Care;
Kelly






Wedding Video


James and Michelle Lyon - July 2009

Comments