Rope Square, Calgary Stampede - Part 1

Well, another installment of photos, subject Rope Square :) I finally had time to work on these photos. I had so much fun taking them but not time to work on them properly so now I do and look forward to revisiting them and seeing what I had taken.

The Irish Dancers were awesome and great photographing opportunity.

Rope-Square---Part-1-044-copy Rope-Square---Part-1-084-copy

The cowboys pulled off a great show.

Rope-Square---Part-1-023-copy Rope-Square-Part-1-029 Rope-Square---Part-2-052-copy

And then the Native Dancers which I just love to photograph, the beautiful and colorful customers.

Rope-Square---Part-3-037-copy Rope-Square---Part-3-018-copy Rope-Square---Part-3-005-copy Rope-Square---Part-3-007-copy There are more to come from the Rope Square and from the Stampede Grounds, hopefully sometime tomorrow. Few other jobs to accomplish first but will be back.

Kelly

Comments