The Gallery By Kelly Mitchell

Hi;

Chris invited me to do up a little gallery for the Photo Factory Group and I thought it would be a really great idea.

Thank you Chris.

My Photos

-144-copy

This shot was taken just this pass August and I love how I caught this white goose keeping an eye on me.

IMG_9124-copy IMG_9139-lighten-soften

I did a family shoot this summer and the 2 photos above are a couple of my favorites. This was a great day, hot but worth every minute of it.

22062009-FieldBC-Part2-135-copy

Spent Father's day weekend out at Field British Columbia. This reflection shot was taken at Emerald Lake, BC at about 7:30-8pm and the light was just awesome for a good 30-45mins, what more could you as for.

Rope-Square---Part-3-001-copy Rope-Square---Part-3-052-copy

I love shooting the Native dancers at Rope Square during Stampede Week here in Calgary.

190609-01

First attempts at Vehicle photography, had fun with this and would love to try it again sometime.

280609-23 280309-je-01

I have been trying to work on People photos as much as I can. I really enjoy working with people and seeing the reaction to there photos which is really encouraging and making me want to do more.

curve-lamphouse

Curve Creations are some photos, I played with in Photoshop ... trying to bring out my more Artsy side. All of the above photos were taken this year. Its hard to pick out 10 photos, these are some of favorite shots but I have many many more :)

Thank you Kelly :)

http://kellym33ca.multiply.com/

Comments

  1. These are AWESOME Kelly! I especially love the Native American fancy dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.. I have my Multiply blogs.. automatically feed here! This is my back-up blog! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment