The Lake - 2009 Photos

Good Morning All;

I spent a week out at the cabin that my uncle has had for many years. It is a perfect spot, cool old red cabin setting on the side of the valley along Buffalo Pound Lake, Saskatchewan. Didnt spend as much time doing photography as I would have like to, it was time to relax and just enjoy the people I was with.

I had just finished shooting a wedding and decided that it would be nice to get away for a bit. So to me this is the perfect spot to relax, do a little work on the wedding photos and just to enjoy the doing as little to nothing as possible.

Few of the photos that I did take while I was there.

July-23---The-Lake-Part-1-039-copy July-23---The-Lake-Part-1-025-copy IMG_8875-copyJuly-23---The-Lake-Part-1-007-copy July-23---The-Lake-Part-1-062-copy

There are many spots to shoot in this area as well as in Moose Jaw, there just never enough time to do it all :)

Check out the rest of this set of photos at the following address:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellym32ca/sets/72157622232646922/

Kelly

Comments