NSI 2009 - Part 1 - Niagara Falls Photos

What an awesome experience this year!! It was hot, very very hot and humid and well I can from Alberta and humidity is a none existing thing here. Weather aside, it was truly a great Learning experience. The instructor for of the course was Rob Corrado, a photographer from Toronto believe. A very knowledgeable person, both in photography and Photoshop/Lightroom. Lightroom was the main focus of this Course, trying to help photographers keep thier images organized and easy access. I have along way to go before all of my images are that well organized. ha ha!!

There will be a few parts to this blog entry, partly because I am still working and editing these photos. First part will show photos taken at Niagara falls in Evening. This was an great shoot!! Night photography is great and can be very creative. Please leave me your thoughts of these photos.


niagarafall---nsi2009-3-copy -11-copy -47-copy -67-copy -15-copy -65-copy

This shoot was all about experimenting and I had alot of fun with it. The evening last quit late... making it very hard to get out of bed the next morning, but so worth it. Next installment of photos will be from a shoot with three beautiful women, Daughter, Mother and Aunt.

Kelly

Ps: will find Rob Corrados Website and post it in the next blog entry.
Pss: Sorry about the poor editing, my spell checker was down when I was writing this entry, truly my writing skills are not that bad, hahah :)

Comments