Fernando

Hi All;

I have been busy working on class assignments and exercises. And I wanted to have a few new photos to work with instead of photos I had already edited. I asked one of the guys at work if he would be willing to be my model for a little bit. And I think I was actually a very productive shoot. It wasnt very long but I have found that sometimes the long the shoot the less you get. So this shoot was about 15 minutes and I think that I got some really interesting shots.

One of my favorites is below of Fernando, and I had an idea in mind of what I wanted. I think this could become a really neat idea with the pumpkins in the forground and the model in the background.

IMG_9875-copy


Fernando was a good sport and we both had fun taking these few photos. I am hoping maybe we might be able to go out again and do a little shooting.

Kelly

Comments