The RockStar!!!

Hi All;

It has been awhile again since I have posted anything ... been very busy with work and class at my local techincial college and really havent had a lot of time to shoot. Which I truely miss doing!! The recent course that I am trying is a Basic Lighting Course and so far it has been great.

I am going to post photos from each shoot to share with all of you. This first one was great ... I love the artist part of this ... using High Key Lighting. What a great tool to work with ... you can be so creative. I did photoshop my end results to punch up with High Key part of the lighting.

This is Nat and he was a great subject ... didnt really have to instruct him at all, he had all his own ideas!!!

Nat Shoot #4 Nat Shoot #3 Nat Shoot #2 Nat Shoot #1 Nat Shoot #5


There is 2 more sessions for this shoot with 2 other subjects and when I finish editing the photos I will be posting them.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you;
Kelly

Comments