Black & White Fridays

Well, I have been working having a blog (or two) everyday and decided that maybe there should be themes for the blogs. I have been working on the themes for each day over the past 2 weeks as the ideas came to me.

I may still change these up a big as time goes now, just to keep them fresh and new. And as anything this blog will always be a work in progress and I will be trying to find new and exciting to share with you.

Weekly Plan:
  • Mondays: 365 Photo posting, Fav Photo of the Week & Photoshop Mondays
  • Tuesdays: at this time their will not be a posting for Tuesday until class is finished.
  • Wednesdays: 365 Photo posting and Class Posting
  • Thursdays: 365 Photo Posting and Curve Creations Thursdays
  • Fridays: 365 Photo Posting and Black/White Fridays
  • Saturdays: 365 Photo Posting and Spot Light Site Posting
  • Sundays: 365 Photo Posting and Sunday Wrap Up

So I am not going to tell you about the postings at this time, just so that it is a surprise for everyone.

Now, on to Black & White Fridays!! So the plan is to to not only shoot for 365 and Curve Creations but to also build up my portfolio of Black/White photos. I have a nice collection started which you can check out at the following album.

Frosty Black & Whites

I love to create black & whites or black & whites with some color, I very them very visually appealing and can really pull you in. I very that many of my photos, I see in black & white long before I even take the photo ... I know that sounds rather weird but hey that's just me, haha.

I hope you enjoy the coming weeks, and I look forward to hearing what you think.

Comments