Busy Week

365 Photo Project - Photo 21

Yes, the week was very busy but I do believe it was very productive. I did some shooting of the Olympic Torch which was just awesome. Tuesdays class was very good, my classmates very creative and it will be a challenge to keep up. Wednesday, I donated blood which I havent done in quite a few years. Wednesday I also showed off the first batch of photos to the Ladies at bowling league and did up another round of photos. Thursday, I did work but I got out for a few minutes before heading off to shoot the frost that was slowly growing on the all of the trees. And First I also went and shot frost covered trees again but had a little more time to look and see and be creative. The frost is just an awesome thing to shoot and can create some really interesting and creative photos.


365 Photo Project - Photo 21

I spotted this tree just down the street with the street light ... spot lighting some of the branches and thought that this looked really cool.

Comments