Curve Creations Thursday - January 28

Well, it is Thursday and today I dedicate to showing one of my Curve Creations. I have not had a chance to head out this week and create ones so I thought I would share one of my older creations from last summer. I did a series of photos in Union Station in Toronto on the way home from St. Catharines. A friend of mine, fellow photographer, Amanda Yakem both wanted to shoot so we traded off, one would babysit all of the luggage and one would shoot. Union Station is a great old building and I am hoping maybe that next summer I can head in to Union Station without have time and luggage limits, haha


curvecreations-unionstation-01
Class Assignment #3
I am in the middle of getting my next class assignment finished and should be posting it tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Comments