My Mother the Artist

365 Photo Project - Photo 13

Hi All;

Well, I wasn't sure if I would get a photo done for today, mostly because I decided this morning that going back to bed was much more important than heading out to shoot. I had been a very busy week between work and shooting but I have not complains. I truly love to do photography so I dont consider it to be work.

So while I was at work today, I had been trying to come up with something to shoot but couldnt think of anything. So when I got home this evening, I spotted one of my Mother's latest works and decided that it would be a perfect P365 photo. I hope you all enjoy it ... I am hoping that I will have time one day to photograph all of her works and I promise to post them to share with all of you.


365 Photo Project - Photo 13




Well, it is time to call it a night ... I will be heading out with my camera again tomorrow and will post later in the evening.

Kelly

Comments