Saturday Nite Spot Lite Site - Jan 31

Well, I originally thought I that I would Spot Lite Photography or Photography related sites but I came across this site a little while ago. I kinda wasn't sure about it but it has grown on me and quite enjoy it.

About 3 months ago, I came across this show called "Word Travels" and well to me honest I spotted the camera the one host was wandering around with and of course I was hooked. And the the traveler (that I want to be one) came out in me and started watching the show. I am unfortunately, seemed to missed it on an on-going basics but sometime last week I decided to do a web search and low & behold, there it was. So I have been catching up on the ones I have missed and they really good to so neat and out of the way places and I think that might be what really attracts me to the show.

And you can also watch these shows online
Online Viewing ~ Second Season

Comments