Timmies!!!

365 Photo Project - Photo 17

Well, today was a busy day ... I needed to get my class assignments done. I didnt realize that I hadn't edit some of my photos so I need to work on those. And then I need to do some laundry, even so exciting. So I didnt get out to shoot anything today, like I had planned.

But tomorrow I have the opportunity to photograph some of the Olympic Torch Run which I am really looking forward doing. And then another class tomorrow evening, 2nd class which I am looking forward to. The class will be criticing the first assignments of "Blue" and "The Calgary Tower".

For all of you who are not Canadians, this is of my evening Timmies (Tim Hortons) run. I live on this coffee along with Kickin' Horse Coffee, which I will photograph sometime later. Both are heavenly and sinful at the same time, hahah :)


365 Photo Project - Photo 17

Comments