I Took a Break ~ Feb 28

Well All, many of you probably noticed I took a break this week both from photography and blogging. I did a little shooting this week but I think I was a little low on creative juices so I decided that I would just take a break.

I have full intentions of heading out this week to shoot. I missed being out with my camera very much and want to get back into it so I don't loose the rhythm of it all.

I did however, watch some of the Kelbytraining videos that are online. I have been working on the Joe McNally section ... Working with one light ... Which was very informative and I am looking forward to trying some of the techniques he showed.

I also went out and put a down payment on a new lens. I have decided to get a wide angle lens, so I guess I have to keep working for a little while longer.

And this evening I booked my hotel room for Canmore for the SNAP seminars. I am looking forward to getting away. I am looking forward to getting there a little early to do some shooting and relaxing ... I think it will be a good weekend away.

I look forward to getting back to blogging this coming week and sharing my photos and creations with you.

Comments