P365 - Interesting People and Playing

Well, I am posting both Sunday and Mondays P365 this evening. Mostly because I didn't have anytime to post until now.

I have been busy trying to finish up Friday photo shoot, which I do believe all the photos are done now. Which you can check out at the following link:

Sonja & Alyssa; They were great models and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Sunday's P365 are of 2 people I work with, and they were busy handing out flowers yesterday for Valentine's Day.

365 Photo Project - Photo 15b 365 Photo Project - Photo 15a


I do wish I had a little better light but I think that the photos turned out not to bad. Thank you both for posing for me, I really do appreciate it.

Today, I played a little in my mini-studio, which by the way really needs to be cleaned again. I picked up a parasols last week and I knew it would make a great photo just by itself. I did play a little in Photoshop just to see what I might beable to create.

365 Photo Project - Photo 15

Comments