Trees, Trees and More Trees

365 Photo Project - Photo 4

Well, Todays P365 Photo ended up being trees, trees and more trees. Everything was frost covered again but there was beautiful deep blue skies to make the trees all stand out. Now downtown Calgary, there is a great row of trees just in front of city hall and they were just in the glory today between the frost covered branches and the blue sky ... What more could you ask for.

P365:

Winter Walkway

Today's adventure took me also to Union Cemetery, one of the oldest cemetery still in use here in Calgary. I have been up there many times, and truly enjoy wandering through the different areas and see what might grab my attentions or my creative eye.

Here are a few samples of what I did find at Union Cemetery:

The Sad Lady The Sad Lady
365 Photo Project - Photo 4

Comments