Canmore Holiday

I spent a wonderful relaxing and rejuvenating weekend in Canmore. I spent 2 full days and 2 half day in Canmore at the SNAP Photo Workshop with Darwin Wigget, John E. Marriott, and Samantha Chrysanthou. All three are Wildlife and Nature Photographers and they are very good at what they do. They really know their stuff and I really appreciated their 3 different view points, which I think is really a great way to learn new things.

I spent a great time outside, walking and taking photos and just enjoying the sun, the mountains and just being out of the city. Made a world of difference however spring fever really has kicked out.

Check out Darwin, John & Sam's Websites:

Nature and Landscape Photography from Canada
John E Marriott Canadian Wildlife and Nature Photography
Chrysalizz Photography

I have taken several photos well I was in Canmore, and I have posted them at the following link:

Canmore ~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellym32ca/sets/72157623919186728/

There will be more added through out the coming week.

Comments