iPad posting

This is my first post using my Ipad. It is truly a great device and looking forward to using it for all sorts of different things, including having a portable portfolio which was one of my main reasons for purchasing it.

This last week has been a good one. I had one shoot which I share the photos from once I get them all done. I my the opportunity to do baby portraits which will be fun but I am sure it will be a good challenge. And I promise to post the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellym32ca/sets/72157624067693013/
I have done up a few of the photos and will be posting more soon.

I will also be shooting at Carefest, this coming weekend and I am looking forward to. I will have the opportunity to have some of my photos to be used on their 2011 posters etc. So I do believe it will be a good thing.

Comments