BC & AB Travels - Day One

Well, off we all went to BC for the week to get away.  And it was a beautiful day to go, the great southern Alberta Blue Skies with awesome puffy white clouds.


bc_IMG_5833-1-copy


Make down through Nanton Alberta in to the Crowsnest Pass area with Frank Slide is located.  Didnt stop at Frank Slide this year but did stop at the Burmis Tree again to see what kind of shots I could get with my wide angle lens ... and I think I was successful.  Will post these images when I can.

Check out the album for this trip at the following address:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellym32ca/sets/72157624756343355/with/4959038532/

Spending the evening at Fernie BC, neat little town, havent been here in a long time, and really dont remember much of it.  Looks like a great places to be if you are a skier however :)

Comments