Beautiful Day for a Photo Shoot

Spent a little time with some old friends I havent seen in a long time.  Jamie is a friend of a gal I use to work with and for ages we have been trying to work out a little time to spend together so that we could take some photos.  Well, today we finally had the chance to do so.  I remember Jenna when she was just a baby and I was just starting my photography pursuits and was to "Chicken" to do her photos :)

Jenna and Jamie were awesome models today ... the autumn colors I think suit them both very much.  We played in the leaves which I havent done in years!!  And it was so much fun!!

One of my Favs from todays shoot.

jamiejenna_IMG_8043-1-copy


Check out the rest of their Album, Still have more photos to go which I will work through over the weekend.
Jenna and Jamie - October 2010

I look forward to trying this again!

Comments

  1. That's neat that you got to do that. I would like to do photo shoots with friends, but I haven't had much luck connecting with people in that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment