Another Year, Another Round of Bowling Photos


Well, another year has gone by and I have had the great opportunity to photograph the Ladies of the Wednesday Morning Coffee League. They are all awesome and I can really see the difference between my knowledge and how much more comfortable the ladies have become having they photos taken. Love the fact that they are willing to give things a try, this year I bought in some step stools so that I can get some different heights. It makes the photos much more interesting and the shorter ladies got to be the tall ones, which rather made their day, I think. LoL
On another note, I am looking forward to shooting out at the Millennium Lanes in Okotoks, Alberta on the evening of March 4, 2011. There is a tournament going on and I will be shooting all of the teams ... should be fun. And a good little workout because it will be shooting and printing at the same time, so it will be an interesting evening.

Comments