RockStar Shoot

Spent a Great Day with 2 Great Photographers, Amanda & Phil.  Phil as a great little studio going and we all got to play with all of his toys!! LoL :)

I also discovered that my Canon G11 is an awesome little camera.  I was able to hook up the G11 with pocket wizards was able to set off the strobs and creative some great images.


She was an awesome Little Rocker!!!  Played the part well and I think everyone had fun :) 

I also used my big Canon 40d camera as well.  But I am surprise to see if you really look, you really don't see a difference.  But ssshhhhh don't tell, Ok :)


And the Phil pulled out his Flash Ring!!  Well, that is an interesting toy!!  I might have to look into one of these!!!  Which looked something like what is in the following link.  And it creatived an interesting look.


It was a thoroughly enjoyable day, with friends, food and shooting.  What more can one ask for!!??

I did attempt a little video ... a videographer I am not but I thought I would give it a try.  Amanda is shooting in is this video.

This album for this shoot is located at the following:  Rock Star!!  Will be adding a few more videos to the Rock Star album, once I get them uploaded.

Philip Litke ~ Philip Litke Photography ~ Didsbury, Alberta
Amanda Yakam ~ Illumination Fotography ~ Edmonton Alberta

Comments