Mother~Daughter Shoot

I just had to share these 2 images.  I just love how they turned out.  It is actually the same image however, I added a background to one of them to add a little more to it.  I really like the idea of digital backgrounds, you can really add life to an image ... it is an easier said than done kind of thing!!!  But if it wasn't worth working at it wouldn't be satisfying in the end would.


I am still having a few problems getting my backgrounds as white I would like them but this one turned out not to bad.


This is a muslin digital background ... I think it really goes with these 2 girls.  Gives them a little more color and a little more life to the image.



Well, I have decided to start a new project ~ 52 Photo Project ~ I am hoping that maybe if its only one photo a week maybe I will have better luck.  So wish me luck on this one!!! 

I will be posting on Sundays the possibly theme for the coming week.  And will be posting the image on Saturdays with a little bit of a story to go with the image.

This week the possible image will be taken at work.  Monday is St. Valentines, and it is a big deal, fancy clothes and wrapping of flowers.  So I am hoping I will be able to post these images.



I have been playing in my studio as of late.  Just playing with my lights to see what I can create.  I will be posting those images later this week when I have had a little bit of time work them.  :)

Comments