Creating a Backdrop!!??

I have been thinking of doing this for quite a while just not sure how I was going to do so.  So the other day I did a little research and originally I was going to do a design on my basement wall but changed my mind after chatting with a friend.  She suggested that I may get bored with the design that I might create on the wall.  I started thinking about it and why not use an old white sheet which I have a few ... so then it was on to the design ... I actually looked up quilting designs and got a few ideas from that.  But what I came up with was just out of my head.


Above is more or less what I started with ... if it works out I think I will create a couple with some brighter colors on the next one.



I promise to share the first backdrop and if it works I will share the next one that I design as well.


Comments