ChristmasTime!!

And the angel said unto them, “Fear not! For, behold,
I bring you tidings of great joy, Which shall be to all people.
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David A Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. – St. Luke ii

Well, Christmas is over and its on to New Years and a fresh start.  I will be happy to see 2011 go, it had its ups and had some serious downs, but what year doesn't.  Christmas weekend was quite good, good family, friends to much food and some happy memories.

One was the fun memories, was my cousin bring her new hairless Kitty ... Fluffy!!  Sorry, Crystle I think that name will stick.


We all spent a wonderful evening together, with Fluffy keeping us all entertained.


We decided to try something a little new with our Christmas dinner ... some yellow, red and oranges peppers and Boy!!! were they good.  And I think that this might become a permanent part of Christmas dinner.


My Dad, who says, he isn't a shopper!!  Well, he can always come up with something.  Mother and I, got a great part of new soft jammies as well and beautiful sweaters. 


Well, what can I say, this was my doing!!  I spotted these wonderful boxer shorts and just couldn't resist!!  I do believe however, they have been stuffed into a dresser somewhere that I cant find them!!  ahahah  I did get hit this LoL :)  I however, he did appreciate and the warmer clothes and sweaters that Mom and I found for him this year.  As well as, his box of chocolate covered cherries.

Christmas was grand this year!!  Merry Christmas and All the Best in the Coming Year.

Comments