Photo Walk - March 4th to the 10th

Well, so far I have made it out everyday with the exception of one day for a walk. Some are long walks and others are a little shorter, but I have enjoyed them all. I have taken my camera with me very day, and have capture a few interesting images, nothing to fantastic but have enjoyed shooting and reacquainting myself with my camera. March 4: I decided this day I would try and capture shadows, It was a bright sunny day with fresh snow.



March 5, 2012 ~ Today was a snow day, Calgary was to get a rather big snow storm.  So I went out during the calm before the storm.

March 6, 2012 ~ I decided to take a day off partly because of all the snow, which I spent most of my time shoveling!!


March 7, 2012 ~ Found these weeds along the way and just loved the shadows on the fences behind the weeds.  


March 8, 2012 ~ Found this tag along the way and thought it really was neat looking on the rust of the light pole.


March 9, 2012 ~ Downtown at Olympic Plaza.  


March 10, 2012 ~ A quick walk just before sun set and captured the sun and the clouds through the trees.


March 11, 2012 ~ There was some great storm clouds rolling through the Calgary Area on Sunday.  

Well, that was my walking week and I think it was a great success.  Now just to keep it up and I will be happy!!

Comments