Inverness by Train, May 10

Today, was a travel day by a short bus ride and then on the train to Inverness. It was a beautiful trip, the landscape is just beautiful but very different from my trip to Ireland.

The trip start by catching the bus from to Kyle of Lochalsh across the Skye bridge that connects the mainland to the isle. Looks to be a relatively new bridge.

There is some beauitful scenery along this route and really enjoyed the trip. And arrived in Inverness about 3pm this afternoon. Did some snooping around and a wee bit of shopping too :). Not going to tell,what I bought but will when I get home hahaha :). I will spoil the surprise :)

You should see all the fluffy white little lambs all through out the fields. They are so much fun to watch ... Just out for a good time and a little mommys love and some milk too :)

 

I find the trees here just facsinating ... Some see to be rather old and decrepit but seem to suit the landscape.

Tomorrow, I am off to see more of the countryside and will share when I get back.

Comments