James Christie Photo Tour and the Rest of the Day

Quite a busy day today as well. Stared off at Calton Hill where there were some great views of the city.

As you can see we had some beautiful weather. The skies were blue and the sun was shining, the wind was cool but with all the moving around keep you quite warm.

We made our way down to Palace of Holyroodhouse where Queen Marys bathhouse is located.

So there are a couple of theories about this little house, one being that Mary, Queen of Scots use to come down to this little house to bathe in white wine. However, it is more likely that it was a more likely it was used as a summer house.

After the photo tour was finished I made my way back to some familiar ground. I walked the first half of this park the other day but decided to check out the rest. It was very busy today because of the weather and I am sure because it is Saturday.

I actually have lost a day somewhere along the way and was thinking it was only Friday. Lol. Gotta love holidays!!!

At the end of West Princes Street Gardens is Waverley Bridge where you can catch all of the bus tours. So I took two of these little tours around the city to see some of the other sights. There are so many things to see and do. One of the buses took you over to Newhaven which at one time was a fishing village.

Well, tomorrow I am off to Stirling for a night. Will post again then. When, I get home I will post some links and things including James' homepage and tour information.

Comments