On to Malliag, Scotland

May 7

Well, hit the first place without steady Internet access which turned out ok anyway :). So Monday, Dorothy from CN-do Scotland picked me up in Stirling and took me on a bit of a tour in the Highlands and dropped me at the train station at Bridge of Orchy.

 

But we hit a few places along the way, one being an old kirk at Balquhidder, which if I remember is part of Clan MacDonald. Beautifully located at the head of Loch Lomond in the Trossachs National Park

 

We also stopped along at place called Killin, that has some beauitful waterfalls, The Falls of Dochart. It was a very short stay might be on my list of places to see again :)

 

Then a quick lunch of fish and chips ... And yes I am enjoying every minute of fish before I back to normal everyday food lol :)



 

The views from my window last night with all the fishing and ferry boats in at Malliag.

Comments