Day Out with a Good Friend

Last week, I went shooting with a good friend of mine, who I haven't seen since last fall.  And we had a great time, it was short but still enjoyed every minute. Did a little bit of photography, tonnes of chatting and had a good menu, which I owed her from last around out.  Me and my bank card wont on talking terms, considering I left it on my desk!!!

We decided to wander through Stephen Avenue Mall, and discovered that alot of Stampede stuff was starting to kick off.  Mostly set up and sometimes you can really find some neat stuff that way.


We both have a thing for the new Bow Building in Calgary.  Every time I go down town I always have to take a few photos of it.  Still trying to find an interesting location to get some interesting shots.  



I think once the plaza park of this building opens there will be some great spots of photos.


We started off photographing the Horses!!  Interesting sculptures called Wild Horses:  This stampede of wild horses can be found charging their way to the west in downtown. Going to head back there and see what else I can create and to find the little details in these sculptures.


Here is another building I love to shoot, just for the reflections along!!!  So all in all, we had a pretty good day.  The fish "n" chips & Guinness I had that day was great and it was a beautiful day to sit out on the patio to people watch and do a little catching up.

I look forward to our next day out, Cristal, it mustn't be so far apart next time.






Comments