A Challenge for Today!?

Earlier today a friend of mine challenged me to get out with my camera and do a little shooting. So I was already heading to shoot but when there is a bit of a challenge in front of me, makes a world of difference ... makes me look and see things and find things that sometimes you don't always look for.

There was tonnes of activity going on in Downtown Calgary today, one being "Walk a Mile, In her Shoes!!"  Which is a Hoot!!  Only saw a few walkers out but I may have missed the others on my little detours along Stephen Avenue this morning.


Now the idea is to walk a mile in a pair of heels!!  But this guys have some pretty nice dressings so well!! 

I am in the middle of setting up a photowalk, so I have been trying to get a route figured out and today I walked part of it and added a bit to it.  I really enjoy shooting along Stephen Ave Mall, there are some great old buildings along with new buildings and there is always some sort of activities going on along the way.


Such a poser!!  She spotted me with my camera and posed beautifully for me!! Thank you!!
  

There is also some great shops along the way as well with some awesome displays out as well.  This is Twigs ... love this shop always have some neat stuff and really colorful too.



Not sure what was up with all the place settings but sure made for a great photo op :)  This is one of the reasons why I really love to head downtown, never know what you might find :)

And well, one of my favorite buildings to shoot is the Bow Building!!  After out shooting Monday with a friend, I had to go back with my wide angle and see what I could come up with.  I can wait until all of the construction is gone so I can really see what I can get.


And one last one ... Never forget to look down, you never know what you might find!! hahah


Comments