Helping Out!!

I spent 2 evening this week helping out James with Learning Photography Alberta/Canada teaching some great people how to use their cameras.  I couldn't resist a few shots myself!!  We had beautiful light both evenings and a great sunset the second night.


Many of the students had great fun learning to shot at dusk and got some really great images.  There are some great lights around Olympic plaza that I didn't know about and if I am brave enough maybe I will go down again sometime in the near future, before winter sets in and all you do is hide inside!!


I think I have found a couple new spots to shoot at and looking forward to going back and seeing what I can find.  The leaves are all starting to change here in Calgary and there some very pretty places to shoot.



Comments