Photowalk and Zombie Fun!!

My Calgary Photowalk was a great success I do believe and we all had great fun.  I have set up a gallery for my photowalks and I think I will try to have one more before winter really sets in for the year.

To end our great walk was a little Zombie Fun!!  Now how could your resist photographing zombies!!!




It was great there was some really great costumes and just loads of characters out on Saturday.  To end our walk we went down to the Bow Building to do a little shooting as well.  


I still have a few more images to go through and edit up but you can find my photos at the my smugmug gallery: Calgary Photowalk_Oct2012

Will post information regarding the next Calgary Photowalk, within the next week.  It will, of course, depend on the weather!!  This is Calgary :o)  

Comments