DTCalgary Photowalk ~ November 24


Another great and successful Photowalk on Saturday November 24!!  I had a totally of 11 people which so made the walk to be great fun!!!  Almost all of the walkers were from the Calgary Camera Club which is cool I think.  So now I need to get some other ideas for places to do photowalks, so if you have any suggestions let me know and I will see what I can come up with.

We had actually pretty good weather, it was cool but not to any great extreme which is good.  I look forward to heading out again with all of these folks, we had several different levels of experience but I think we all learned from one another.


Didn't there was any of these left!!


Great shadows and patterns to be found at Olympic Plaza.


Went down a new street and found a great back alley!!


Old and New!! 


Cool display in ScotiaCentre, after lunch!!


Lucky Man ... Millions Bucks is nothing to sneeze at!!


What a Character, this guy was!!


Twigs, never fails to have a great display out front of their store.


Awesome reflections!!


Double Bow Buildings


Chinese Culture Centre

Comments