First Craft Sale of the Season!!


Well, this year I decided to try a few craft sales just to see how things would goes. I was a little worried because I wasn't too sure if I would be successful but I am quite happy with the results.  Many great compliments from people coming through on my photos as well as some suggestions which I will seriously  keep in mind.  The sale had about 30 tables which I think is a nice size, you don't get lost among the people coming in and everyones tables were very visible.

This craft sale was organized through the Relay for Life Group and I think they did a great job!!




And would you believe it!!  Santa was at the craft sale too!!!  I was going to ask him for a very camera related items but thought better of it!!! LoL :)


This group will be holding another craft fair on the weekend of November 23 and 24 at Highland Park Community Centre.  Check it out if you have a minute :)

A video Clip will be added to this entry in the next day or so.

Comments