Zoolights

Have an excellent night out with a bunch of great photographers from the Calgary Camera Club, last Wednesday.

It was a chilly night to be out but as long as you dressed warm and kept going, it wasn't to bad at all.  Part way through the evening, it started to snow ever so lightly and it was so pretty!!  I know I have been bashing the snow, the last little while but this was so nice!!

The Zoolights are really a great experience!! This was my first time down but I think I will try and make it a new tradition for myself.  The Zoo goes all out to decorate and I think they did a great job!!


Across the Bridge


Monkeys, Tigers, and Penguins, Oh My!!!


Beginning of Candy Cane Lane.


An Opps, but I rather like it!!



Trying a few different things, but I like the bead look to it.


Can you find the turtle!!??

Comments