30 Day Challenge ~ Updated: May 30/14

Well, I am really slow now this but I have been working slow and doggedly on it. I am going to post several of the images together here in a bit of a gallery concept.

And will update as I add images ... I am not go at the challenge thing, love the idea but sometimes run out of time or ideas. So when I come across something and try and capture it!! :)

No. 1 ~ Reflection

No. 2 ~ Shadows

No. 3 ~ Colors

No. 4 ~ Animals

No. 5 ~ Repeating Patterns

No. 6 & 7 ~ Something Old & Architecture

No. 8 ~ Nature

No. 9 ~ Fruit



No. 10 ~ Glass

No. 11 ~ Flowers ~ Tulips from my Garden, just over the purple!!!


No. 12 ~ Movement ~ Water Movement ~ HDR image


No. 13 ~ Chocolate

No. 14 ~ Black & White


The Old St. Louis.

No. 15 ~ Word ~ Main Street in Fort Macleod, Love this street with all its old signage!!!


No. 16 ~ View From Here ~ View of the Mountain ~ Pano of 3 images


No. 17 ~ Darks & Lights


Sun hitting this tree to creative the light areas and shadows.

No. 18 ~ First Thing in the Morning

No. 19 ~ Signs ~ Fort Macleod, like I said love love love!! this main street


No. 20 ~ Numbers

No. 21 ~ Texture

No. 22 ~ Details ~ Part of an out rusted truck


No. 23 ~ Time

No. 24 ~ Garden


No. 25 ~ Out and About ~ Out & About last week to see what I could find.  This is along the Bow River.


No. 26 ~ Cold ~ Last Blast of Winter!! So glad it is over!!



No. 27 ~ Indoors

No. 28 ~ Light Painting

No. 29 ~ Clouds ~ Clouds can be such interesting things to photograph!!!


No. 30 ~ Frame within a Frame

Comments