Along the Cabot Trail ~ Entering Cape Breton Highland National Park ~ Part 1

There will be a few posts about the Cabot Trail ... There were many things along the way and I took many photos too!! I hope you enjoy the journey!!

This was the most beautiful and scenic drive I have been on in a long time.  



The sun was in and out of the clouds all day but it made for some very interesting skies and the sun seem to pop out just at the right times.



At the bottom of this hill is Pleasant Bay!!



I am unsure where this was along the way but I think it is very well written.


They will never know the beauty of this place, see the season change, enjoy nature’s chorus. All we enjoy we owe to the Men and Women who lie buried in the earth of foreign lands and in the seven seas. Dedicated to the memory of the Canadians who died overseas in the services of their country and so preserved our heritage.

Comments