Creative Photography Challenge ~ Part 1

I love doing these little challenges ... keeps the creative juice flowing!!  And gets me out to enjoy the wonderful summer days that are very short here in Calgary!!

So I am going in no special order just what ever I come across something.  And I thought if I am doing this little challenge my way, I am going to be taking more then one image!!!

LIGHT & SHADOW
It is interesting to see what can fit in to the concept of Light & Shadow, wasn't sure if I was going to come up with something for this but well, I looked up and there is was!!



SPLASH OF RED
There is Red everywhere at this time of year here in Calgary ... Stampede is less than a week away.  Its hard to decided!!  But really like this one image it is simple and I think it works.





RULE OF THIRDS
Rule of Thirds are always fun to shoot.  Its is hard to do sometimes to do as well ... makes you think!!!



OLD OR RETRO
He came by just at the right time!!  And Its Red!!! LoL



STREET SCENE
Two Street Scene - Quiet and Busy!!



SUNFLARE OR HAZE
Bow Building and Sunflare ... good spot, lots of windows!!


To Be Continued ... :)

Comments