Milligan/Ogden Community Carnival ~ Part 1

Saturday, I was invited to photograph the carnival in Ogden!! It was great fun and we didn't wet!!  I haven't photograph an event in a while and it took a little to get back into it.  But once I did, it was awesome!!

I am going to share just a few images right now, I am still working/editing up the remainder of them.





I am not a big fan of snakes but taking photos of them, not so bad!! :)



This little guy is cute!!  I have never been this close to a skunk before.  Luckily he was fresh as a daisy!! :)





These guys were ssssooooo good!! I was very very impressed!!!

Well, this is just Part One ... I still have some editing to do and will share more photos over the next couple of days.  There was lots of fun and games had by everyone.  

Comments