Nanton Air Museum ~ AVRO LANCASTER MK X


AVRO LANCASTER MK X
TYPE 683

Built by Victory Aircraft at Malton, Ontario in 1945. Flown to England in May, 1945 held in reserve at Fort Macleod from 1945-1951, operational with R.C.A.F Maritime Command (Greenwood & Comox) from 1953 to 1958 purchased by George White, Howie Armstrong and Fred Garratt in 1960 and towed to Nanton from Vulcan donated to Town of Nanton in June 1967.

Maintenance and Restoration by
The Nanton Lancaster Society




Comments