Welcome

Welcome Welcome, Little Stranger.
Come, Seat & Read Awhile!!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day 11 of 12 Days of My Favorite Photos

NOVEMBER 2016

I have been working on a 365 project so many of my outings have been to create those images as well.  Sometimes, I have a theme and sometimes I dont!!  Depends on my mood that day, haha!!  November is always a tricky month, there is so many things to get done, Christmas shopping, organizing, cleaning, etc etc.  So you don't always get a chance to head out and be creative.


The shadows and light here I just thought was so interesting!!  As you can see this is the beginning of November and Calgary still hadnt had any real snow yet!!  Which to be honest didnt hurt my feelings none!!


Sleeping Gardens .. love shooting these as well.  Like a little piece of frozen time!


Clear cold morning at Prince's Island Park!


Beautiful Frosty Morning Along the Bow River!!

No comments:

Post a Comment