Welcome

Welcome Welcome, Little Stranger.
Come, Seat & Read Awhile!!

Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 6 of 12 Days of My Favorite Photos

JUNE 2016

June was a great month ... I went to Newfoundland ... however, I am going to do my Newfoundland adventure post later on after Christmas.  I want to share some of my other images from the month of June.


I love early spring with all of the flowers and new life.  Just love all of the colors that come to life.  Now grant the above image of black and white ... but sometimes the character can really show through.


Went out to Three Hills to the car show ... I am not a car show kinda girl but I did have fun taking photos all over the place!!


Hangin' at Saskatoon Berry Farm ... love this place ... all sorts neat things to see and do there.


Oh Flowers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment